Worrying about gaining some extra pounds while sitting at home or office all day?
You aren't physically active now as before? We all know that we don't have the time to be active as we did before.
Or you want something to get rid of those excessive fat in your problem areas? Like under arms or lower abs? No matter how we tried it's so hard to get rid of that last bit.
Now You Can! Thanks to EMS Technology.
For ladies, let''s face it. Even though you got the perfectly toned muscled body with heavy workouts you might lose your precious assets while doing that. This is ideal as you can target specific areas of your body.
Ideal for you if you are trying to shed additional pounds after your child birth. You can wear this while you are busy with other important things.
1) Our muscles moves by signals transmitted by the brain thanks to our nervous system.
2) In EMS, electrical impulses from our device will create involuntary muscle contractions.
3) And your muscles keep on working out without you doing any physical activity.
4) Physical activity uses ONLY 30% of a muscles fibers leaving 70% fibers dormant.
"EMS can effectively target and stimulate these dormant fibres."
As a thank you to our customers, shipping costs are on us! No matter where you live - worldwide.
We use a Secure SSL connection with the latest 256-bit encryption technology for 100% safe and secure transactions.
We understand buying online can be stressful. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.